- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Blinkbox
Blinkbox is a UK-based video-on-demand (VoD) website that allows users to legally preview, buy and rent over 10,000 full length premium movies and TV shows online. New releases are added constantly, with many becoming available on the same day as the DVD. - Source: Wikipedia
British online movie service blinkbox will start carrying Disney movies, many of them for rent on the same day they are released for sale.
Utility company Dynegy Inc. said Wednesday that it reached an agreement with creditors that will allow the company to move forward with bankruptcy proceedings for one of its subsidiaries.