- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Bloomberg Items
Who are struggling significantly to find jobs? Teenagers.
A mystery man. A splashy reveal. A media frenzy. Newsweek staked its return from the dead on a story it knew would get attention. A cover story claiming it had uncovered "the face behind bitcoin," the world's most popular digital currency.
A showdown over charter schools in New York City is looming in Albany as advocates for the schools plan to hold a rally at the state capital Tuesday just as Mayor Bill de Blasio is there pushing his pre-kindergarten plan.
Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's foundation is donating $10 million to a program aimed at preventing the drowning of Bangladeshi children who may be improperly supervised while their parents are at work.
Unemployment, energy efficiency and obesity are the top concerns targeted by some 155 European cities competing to out-innovate each other in a lucrative contest launched by former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, his foundation announced Wednesday.
The factory once used by Oskar Schindler to employ an estimated 1,200 Jews in the eastern Czech Republic — saving them from dying in the Nazi gas chamber or starving in a prison camp — has been put up for sale.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio unveiled his first budget proposal Wednesday, revealing that the nation's largest city has a surplus but warning that it still faces stark fiscal challenges due to the expired labor contracts of all 150 municipal unions.
Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense, which is funded by New York City billionaire Mike Bloomberg, wants billboards taken down for depicting “assault rifles” as being as American as apple pie and baseball.
Former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg was appointed Friday to be the U.N. special envoy for cities and climate change, a position that will give the billionaire businessman and philanthropist an international stage to press for action to combat global warming.