- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- U.S. employers add 209K jobs; rate rises to 6.2%
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor to resign Aug. 18
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Blount
Since Jerome Bettis retired after the 2005 NFL season, the Pittsburgh Steelers have searched for a big, bruising running back in his mold.
Tawarren Grant scored 22 points to help lead Mountain Brook to its second straight state title with a 60-57 victory over Blount in the Class 6A Boys State Championship game on Friday night.
With too many injuries and too few receivers, the New England Patriots' season is over two wins shy of a Super Bowl championship.
When cornerback Aqib Talib went out, Peyton Manning went to work and a New England team that made it to the AFC title game with a banged-up roster and a run-heavy offense simply ran out of answers.
The New England Patriots finally lost one player too many.
Belichick. Brady. And now Blount.
Maybe it's because the forecast calls for the mercury to push toward 60 degrees Sunday, when plenty of fans will be tempted to get in a quick nine holes before heading down to the stadium to fire up the grill.
Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos at Sports Authority Field:
Check out the video of LeGarrette Blount.
A man sentenced as a teenager to six life terms for armed robbery has had his prison term slashed to 40 years.
The New England Patriots are back in the AFC championship game because of a dominant running attack and an opportunistic defense.
LeGarrette Blount wasn't satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. So he took off on a 73-yarder and carried the New England Patriots to their third straight AFC championship game with a 43-22 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday night.
LeGarrette Blount's first season with the New England Patriots started slowly.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris says running back LaGarette Blount will not play against the Chicago Bears in London on Sunday.
Tampa Bay coach Raheem Morris has a lot to savor after the Buccaneers' third straight victory of the season Monday night.