- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Blue Ribbon Commission On Transportation Funding
D.C. ends 'land banking'; Jury selection resumes in Lululemon murder trial; Rep. Harris benefits from Maryland redistricting; Maryland transportation commission making final recommendations; Suspect in cabbie killing was in custody of D.C.'s youth-rehab agency; Hit-and-run kills man in Shaw; Suliamon Brown in traffic court; Ehrlich's book due out Dec. 6.
D.C. protesters have offer to stay in Freedom Plaza; Quinnipiac: Obama disapproval rating remains high among Virginia GOP voters; Maryland officials meet today on transportation funding; Metro bus driver stabbed; Napolitano, O'Malley in College Park to discuss homeland security; D.C. moves forward with medical marijuana; D.C. board and commission posts remain empty under Gray; Liberty U. asks justices to take up health care law; Md. tea parties opposing new redistricting map.