- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Bluegrass Sports Commission
Latest Bluegrass Sports Commission Items
The Bluegrass Sports Commission has announced that the Kentucky/Indiana All-Star Classic basketball game will return to Lexington for the first time since 1996.
The Wizards will play the New Orleans Pelicans at Rupp Arena on Oct. 19. Former Wildcats Anthony Davis and Darius Miller, who helped Kentucky win the 2012 NCAA championship, will play for the Pelicans.