- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Bmw Of North America
BMW of North America announced today the 2013 BMW Individual X6 Performance Edition and the 2013 BMW 6 Series Coupe Frozen Silver Edition. There will be only 100 copies of the BMW Individual X6 Performance Edition and 55 copies of the BMW 6 Series Coupe Frozen Silver Edition. BMW will make available fifty Edition copies of the 2013 BMW X6 xDrive35i, with an MSRP of $81,695, and fifty Edition copies of the 2013 BMW X6 xDrive50i with an MSRP of $92,895 including Destination & Handling.
The long-awaited grand opening of the beautiful BMW of Alexandria showroom and service facility took place on Feb. 18.
The all-new BMW 5 Series was one of only two vehicles to receive an overall five-star rating in the first crash tests conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration under the new, more stringent New Car Assessment Program (NCAP).