- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Bmw Items
Ryan Moore birdied the first hole of a playoff with Gary Woodland on Monday to win the CIMB Classic after an overnight wait caused by thunderstorms.
Luke Guthrie stumbled at the end of the third round Saturday and wound up tied for the lead with Rafa Cabrera-Bello in the BMW Masters.
Simon Dyson, in a six-way tie for second going into the weekend at the BMW Masters, was disqualified Saturday morning for a rules violation that was discovered a few hours before he was to tee off in one of the final groups at Lake Malaren.
Chris Stroud and Ryan Moore overcame mistakes and bogeys on the back nine Saturday for a share of the lead after the third round of the CIMB Classic.
Luke Guthrie brought only one 2-liter bottle of Mountain Dew from America, enough of a caffeine fix to get him through the week without headaches. He packed only one sweater _ lime green _ because his crash course on Shanghai did not include checking the forecast.
Simon Dyson has been disqualified from the BMW Masters for a rules violation that was discovered Saturday morning. Dyson was in a tie for second, four shots behind Luke Guthrie.
Keegan Bradley is playing so well at the CIMB Classic that not even his beloved Boston Red Sox and the World Series can distract him.
The only three Americans in the 78-man field were easy to find Thursday in the BMW Masters.
Luke Guthrie took only 19 putts in his round of 7-under 65, giving Americans the top three spots on the leaderboard Thursday in the BMW Masters.