- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bo Mattingly
"It feels like that we're watching the program unravel," said Bo Mattingly, a sports radio host on 92.1 FM-The Ticket in northwest Arkansas whose show is syndicated throughout the state. "Certainly, a win over Alabama would stop that. An eight-win season would probably slow the bleeding, but we all understand this is really about the next head coach they hire. And John L. Smith is no longer part of that equation, if he ever was."