- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- Rob Ford gets D.C. sports radio gig: Toronto’s crack-smoking mayor will make NFL picks
- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- Pentagon weighing ‘second start’ for overexposed youth in social media
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
Latest Bo Pelini Items
Last year's embarrassing Holiday Bowl loss to Washington showed 11th-ranked Nebraska what happens when a team isn't ready to play.
Nebraska goes into Saturday night's game against Fresno State hoping its revamped offense looks better the second time around.
The bigger Big Ten is ready to go.
Nebraska backup quarterback Cody Green has confirmed that he will transfer.
Nebraska backup quarterback Cody Green has decided to transfer after getting beaten out by Taylor Martinez for the starter's job last fall and having failed to make headway in the spring against new challengers.
No sooner had the ink dried on Jim Tressel's resignation than speculation had already started about a successor as Ohio State's coach.
Nebraska athletic director Tom Osborne is hoping Bo Pelini's new five-year contract wards off teams that might want to hire the Cornhuskers' head coach.
Nebraska draws one of the biggest crowds in the country for its spring game and this year the fans want to see the new offense the Cornhuskers are taking into the Big Ten.
The Fisher household figures to be a flash point for the new Nebraska-Iowa rivalry in the Big Ten.