- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Bo Porter Items
The Houston Astros had plenty of chances to add runs after taking the lead early on Thursday night against the New York Yankees.
Mark Appel, the top pick in last year's draft, pitched three scoreless innings in his first spring training start to help the Houston Astros beat Mexican League team Rojos del Aguila de Veracruz 6-1 on Sunday in their exhibition finale.
Dillon Gee pitched six-innings of no-hit ball Wednesday night in his final tuneup before opening day, but the Houston Astros rallied for a 9-6 victory over the New York Mets.
Jarred Cosart and Brett Oberholtzer will follow Scott Feldman to the mound for the Houston Astros in their opening series against the New York Yankees.
Scott Feldman will start the Houston Astros' opener on April 1 at home against the New York Yankees.
Scott Feldman became Houston's most veteran starter when the right-hander agreed to a $30 million, three-year contract with the youthful Astros in December.
Michael Wacha struck out five in 3 2-3 scoreless innings Friday and Matt Carpenter and Xavier Scruggs each drove in two runs for the St. Louis Cardinals in a 6-4 win over the Houston Astros.
Given a day to prepare, prized Houston infield prospect Carlos Correa delivered in a big way.
Kelly Johnson homered after Mark Teixeira's first hit of the spring, and the New York Yankees beat a Houston Astros split squad 9-6 on Saturday.