- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Bo Ryan Items
Florida had not been to the Final Four since all those future first-round draft picks were in Gainesville. Wisconsin and coach Bo Ryan had never been.
Florida coach Billy Donovan has his hands full preparing for Shabazz Napier and Connecticut in the Final Four, yet couldn't help but look across at the other side of the bracket.
Even the coaches have divergent paths: Billy Donovan and Kentucky's John Calipari are Final Four regulars, UConn's Kevin Ollie and Wisconsin's Bo Ryan have crashed the party for the first time.
Kaminsky had 11 rebounds and scored from inside and outside, including three 3-pointers, for the No. 2 seed Badgers (30-7). It's Wisconsin's first Final Four appearance since 2000, and first for 69-year-old coach Bo Ryan.
Every big shot Wisconsin needed, Frank Kaminsky hit.
The road to redemption goes through North Texas for a fearsome Final Four of power programs with something to prove.
Nick Johnson couldn't make a shot for the first 37 minutes of Arizona's nail-biting West Regional semifinal against San Diego State.
Sean Miller has been on Bo Ryan's radar since the mid-1970s. That's when the future Arizona coach came to Madison, Wis., for the first time at Ryan's behest.
Ben Brust and his Wisconsin teammates got oodles of open shots while they sliced and diced Baylor's vaunted zone defense. When the Bears had the ball, 7-foot Frank Kaminsky always seemed to be right in their way.