- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
Bo Van Pelt
Latest Bo Van Pelt Items
Geoff Ogilvy of Australia has a chance to be a small part of history on the PGA Tour, even if he thinks history is against him.
Sure enough, putting was all the rage Thursday in the World Challenge.
Nick Watney missed a chance for a 59 on Sunday in his CIMB Classic victory, closing with a course-record 10-under 61 at The Mines despite a bogey at the 18th.
Tiger Woods hasn't been this busy on the golf course in seven years, a season that will wrap up in California with his annual World Challenge.
Tiger Woods sure didn't look intimidated Thursday in the Tour Championship.
They had 16 birdies and one eagle between them. Their better-ball score would have been a 59. Beyond the great golf of Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods that put them prominently on the leaderboard in the BMW Championship, they walked along like they were the best of friends.
Davis Love III faced a tough decision when he filled out his Ryder Cup team with four picks, no different from the previous 11 U.S. captains.
One year before the PGA Tour stop in Malaysia becomes an official event, it will get the biggest draw in golf _ Tiger Woods.
The sixth AT&T National is in the books, yet we still don't feel well-acquainted with the tournament or its host.