- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Bo Items
President Obama, who has been criticizing House Republicans for risking a tax increase that would cost the average American worker $40 per week, went out and spent $41 on his dog Wednesday.
Brady Hoke set the tone for a new era of Michigan football with his mouth and fist, pounding the lectern with each word when asked about the suddenly lopsided rivalry with Ohio State.
The discussion has begun. Former President Jimmy Carter says that the U.S. is ready for a gay president in the "near future," telling BigThink.com that "we have realized that this issue of homosexuality has the same adverse and progressive elements as when we dealt with the race issue 50 years ago."
Lawmakers who support a nuclear-waste repository under Nevada's Yucca Mountain continue to fall short of finding additional money for the project.
Note to strategists: Kisses are good for ratings and voters still pay attention to how a politician treats his wife.