- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Board Of Education
Latest Board Of Education Items
The West Baton Rouge Parish School Board has narrowed to four the pool of potential candidates vying to become the parish's next school superintendent.
The Fairbanks North Star Borough is disputing the school board made defamatory comments when firing a superintendent.
One education advocacy group is asking for the public's feedback on how the Lafayette Parish School Board conducts itself and its business during its board meetings.
New laws should make it easier for parents to see how their children's schools and districts are doing compared to others in Florida, experts told the state Board of Education on Tuesday.
Mississippi's state Board of Education has approved spending about $8.4 million on standardized tests aligned with the new Common Core state standards.
The chairman of the School Board in Vermont's largest city says the board wants the public's help in selecting a new interim school superintendent.
School board elections and budget votes are coming up this week across upstate New York.
Parents rally to provide their children with better education and ask that Brown v. Board be enforced today.
The state Board of Education is seeking the dismissal of a lawsuit filed by former West Virginia Superintendent of Schools Jorea Marple.