- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bob Bauer
President Obama is issuing a new executive order on Thursday aimed at cracking down on election problems — but specifics are still scarce.
President Obama said Friday that his new voting-rights commission will help to prevent state officials from engaging in "new tricks" that discourage minorities from voting.
The Obama campaign launched a new attack on Mitt Romney's personal finances Thursday, this time arguing that his Republican rival's blind trust for his $250 million fortune is "not so blind."
A determined Republican stall campaign in the Senate has sidetracked so many of the men and women nominated by President Obama for judgeships that he has put fewer people on the bench than any president since Richard Nixon at a similar point in his first term 40 years ago.
A Democrat-allied group's voter-registration efforts have brought "a cloud of suspicion" over the elections, Sen. John McCain's campaign said Friday, as he and Democrats exchanged accusations of voter fraud and suppression.