- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Bob Beckel Items
Fox News host Bob Beckel gave an on-air apology Monday night for recent comments he made toward Chinese people, but made it clear that he will not apologize to the Chinese government.
California state Sen. Ted Lieu, who is currently running for Congress, called on Fox News Host Bob Beckel to resign immediately after statements he made about Chinese people.
Fox News' Bob Beckel suggested Monday that Condoleezza Rice, the first female and first black secretary of state, is not a good icon for young black people because she didn't grow up in the "ghetto."
Bob Beckel, the liberal fifth to Fox News' "The Five" political panel, used his airtime this week to decry Muslims who want to rage in offense against musician Katy Perry for a perceived slight in her new video — yet say nothing about the Islamic militants who are slaughtering school kids in Nigeria.
Fox News's progressive co-host Bob Beckel railed against American Muslims on Tuesday, saying not one more mosque should be built on the nation's soil until the the Muslim community formally denounces the massacre this week in a Kenyan shopping mall.
Bob Beckel, the liberal voice of Fox News' hourlong news discussion show, "The Five," said it's obvious that George Zimmerman — the Florida man on trial for second-degree murder for the February 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin — is racist.
Bob Beckel, the liberal voice on Fox News' daily political commentary show, "The Five," issued a scathing criticism Thursday evening of the White House and the National Security Agency's secret grab of Americans' phone records.
"The Five's" liberal co-host Bob Beckel doubled down on his statements Tuesday that the federal government should temporarily suspend student visas for foreign Muslims.
Bob Beckel, co-host of "The Five" on Fox News, doubted the need for women to carry guns on college campus as protection because rape rarely takes place at institutions of higher learning anymore.