- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Bob Bowlsby
The Big 12 Conference is again sharing a record amount of revenue among its 10 schools and the money is expected to keep growing.
Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby believes now is a good time to look at modernizing parts of the college recruiting model.
Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby says he expects to be at the conference for a long time and would rather shape the future of college sports in his current job than as NCAA president.
Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby has publicly reprimanded Texas linebacker Steve Edmond after the player criticized Baylor and called the Bears "trash."
Bob Bowlsby took a seat inside a Miami hotel ballroom a few days ago, appearing as part of a panel tasked with forecasting how college sports may change over the next decade.
Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby said Monday there is "unanimity" among leaders from five power conferences that significant changes are needed now in the NCAA.
The conference commissioners who put together the College Football Playoff will not be allowed to serve on the committee that selects the teams that will play in it.
The name says it all: College Football Playoff.
Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby says the league likely will seek permission from the NCAA to hold a championship game even though it doesn't have the 12 members required under the current rules.
The Superdome in New Orleans will be the site of the new marquee bowl matching the Southeastern Conference and Big 12, and the game will still be called the Sugar Bowl.
Bob Bowlsby has come a long way from being skeptical about the future of the Big 12 Conference.
If David Shaw has his way, he will never have to interview for another football coaching job. He is right where he has always felt he belonged: Stanford.
David Shaw arrived as an assistant on the Stanford coaching staff with Jim Harbaugh four years ago with the task of rebuilding a one-win team.
Stanford two-way star Owen Marecic is endorsing a pair of current Cardinal coaches to be considered for the vacant head coach position.
Stanford athletic director Bob Bowlsby has met with the entire Orange Bowl-winning Cardinal football staff since the departure of coach Jim Harbaugh to the San Francisco 49ers on Friday.
"There's 50 different sets of rules for 50 different states," Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby said. "So, we're a long way from having unions. I think about it a lot. Haven't spent any time talking about it. I'm not going to speculate on it. It's a long way down the road."
"I like, 'Draft 'em out of high school or leave 'em go until after their junior year.'