- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Bob Bradley Items
The irrepressible Cristiano Ronaldo scored a dazzling hat trick as Portugal qualified for the 2014 World Cup finals at the expense of Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Sweden on Tuesday, while France advanced by conjuring a remarkable turnaround against Ukraine.
Two years ago, American coach Bob Bradley was brought to Egypt with much fanfare to help the national soccer team qualify for the World Cup amid political turmoil.
Bob Bradley is hoping to restore some pride to Egypt's bruised soccer team.
The Egyptian Football Association's board of directors will meet on Monday to "discuss" the heavy 6-1 loss to Ghana in the first leg of their World Cup playoff, a surprisingly one-sided defeat which has put American coach Bob Bradley's future in doubt and restored a feeling of gloom to the North African country's top sport.
On paper, Jurgen Klinsmann looks like a genius.
Jurgen Klinsmann sat on a podium and smiled after guiding the United States into its seventh straight World Cup.
There are few luckier draws on the soccer calendar than playing Belize at your place.
Tim Howard remains the No. 1 American goalkeeper despite two strong games by Brad Guzan in World Cup qualifiers last month.
Defender Timmy Chandler is among 24 players selected for the United States' World Cup qualifier at Honduras on Wednesday and is set to make his competitive debut for the Americans.