- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Bob Casey Items
The conventional wisdom says political parties should avoid contested primary elections.
Teachers, coaches, clergy and other adults who have a responsibility to children should be required to report cases of suspected abuse to police or local child protective agencies, U.S. Sen. Bob Casey said Thursday as he introduced legislation aimed at setting minimum national reporting standards.
A U.S. senator is joining the Philadelphia district attorney in seeking federal help to battle a rise in witness intimidation.
A nuclear dump in western Pennsylvania could contain far more waste than originally thought, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's inspector general said in a new report.
Sen. Bob Casey, Pennsylvania Democrat, said Wednesday that he applauded the Obama administration's efforts to give aid to Syrian refugees, but that more needs to be done to end the three-year civil war.
U.S. Sen. Bob Casey of Pennsylvania is criticizing what he's describing as Russia's "act of aggression" in Ukraine and is calling for a unified response from the United States and its allies.
Stepping into a heated political battle, U.S. Sen. Bob Casey is urging Republican leaders of Pennsylvania's legislature not to move forward on a bill that would make it harder for labor unions to collect dues and political action contributions through payroll deductions.
U.S. Sen. Bob Casey has sent a letter detailing reasons not to close a Pittsburgh-area Air Force base.
U.S. Sen. Bob Casey is sending a letter to the National Commission on the Structure of the Air Force in hopes of keeping a Pittsburgh-area base open.