- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Latest bob corker Items
The United Auto Workers announced Monday it is withdrawing its appeal of the outcome of a union vote at Volkswagen's assembly plant in Tennessee.
Two members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee called Sunday for beefing up western sanctions against Russia to include its petrochemical and banking industries and warned that Moscow thus far has ignored United States and European efforts to persuade it to back off its confrontation with Ukraine.
Sen. Bob Corker, Tennessee Republican, said Wednesday he's concerned America will be too late in responding to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, repeating mistakes made in handling the crisis in Syria.
The United Auto Workers has issued subpoenas to U.S. Sen. Bob Corker, Gov. Bill Haslam and 18 other officials as part of a challenge of a vote rejecting union representation at the Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga.
Expansion talks at Volkswagen's lone U.S. plant have ground to a halt amid disagreements about the role of organized labor at the factory in Tennessee.
Tennessee's U.S. senators say they will continue to seek a permanent fix for the state's financially struggling hospitals after they were granted a federal waiver that gives them $80 million.
Republicans accused the Obama administration of having no strategy in Syria on Wednesday, but the administration fired back that it does have a strategy – it just can't tell them what it is.
Sen. Bob Corker, Tennessee Republican, said Thursday that it's important to take enough time to pass an appropriately strict sanctions and aid package for Ukraine rather than rushing through a sub-par piece of legislation.
Ted Welch, a prolific fundraiser in Tennessee Republican politics for four decades, has died. He was 80.