- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Bob Cusack
Critics of a new Environmental Protection Agency emissions policy see the pollution control measure as just another gas-price hike brought into existence by a president who used his White House office to bypass Congress and the will of the people.
"Will the media organizations gain this data by mid-November? Highly unlikely," Mr. Cusack says.
Even Democrats aren't all board, particularly those from states with heavy oil and gas business such as Alaska and Louisiana, Mr. Cusack told Fox News.