- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bob Cusack
For those weary of Obamacare, the State of the Union address, progressive caterwaul and ongoing talk of a Republican identity crisis: the Conservative Political Action Conference is just 36 days away.
It is a new book with a monumental title from Newt Gingrich, and it arrives Monday. "Breakout: Pioneers of the Future, Prison Guards of the Past, and the Epic Battle That Will Decide America's Fate" singles out enemies and rallies the troops, grass-roots and otherwise.
Critics of a new Environmental Protection Agency emissions policy see the pollution control measure as just another gas-price hike brought into existence by a president who used his White House office to bypass Congress and the will of the people.
"Will the media organizations gain this data by mid-November? Highly unlikely," Mr. Cusack says.
Even Democrats aren't all board, particularly those from states with heavy oil and gas business such as Alaska and Louisiana, Mr. Cusack told Fox News.