- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Bob Denton
Bob Denton, a Virginia Tech professor specializing in political communications, said a campaign aimed at the health care reform law could be effective at shoring up Mr. Cuccinelli's conservative base of support, but questioned its effectiveness beyond that.
"It could activate his base voters who've said, 'Well, I'm not too sure about him,' and prove his bona fides, but I'm not sure it's going to help him get the independents, the women or the youth vote," Mr. Denton said.