- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Bob Diaco
Chandler Whitmer threw for 163 yards and a touchdown Saturday in Connecticut's first Blue and White Spring game under new coach Bob Diaco.
Notre Dame's defense has a different mindset.
Bob Diaco walked around Connecticut's football complex with a pad and pen shortly after becoming the Huskies' new head coach.
UConn football coach Bob Diaco signed 14 players to his first recruiting class Wednesday, including one of the top high school running backs in the nation.
UConn's Bob Diaco insists he didn't hire Don Patterson to be his mentor.
New Notre Dame defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder said Tuesday he won't decide on what type of defensive scheme he plans to run until he has time to evaluate the talent the Fighting Irish have.
STORRS, Conn. (AP) — UConn coach Bob Diaco has finished putting together his staff.
Connecticut has hired Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco as its football coach.
Connecticut has hired Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco as its football coach, a person with knowledge of the decision told The Associated Press.
Manti Te'o's 21 tackles were the most by a Notre Dame player in four years. Still, the talented inside linebacker couldn't stop the Irish from losing yet another game, this time to Stanford
Notre Dame's leaky defense, the one that gave up yards in bunches a year ago _ especially during a four-game losing streak to end the season _ is pretty much old news. At least that's how Kerry Neal sees it.
"There's a long way to go," Diaco said. "Everyone, including me, has a long way to go collectively. I am excited about the role, the job and the task in front. I am energized by the change emotionally and physically with the team. We are enjoying that work and it's been very fulfilling."
"I thought they all did things well," Diaco said.