- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Bob Diaco
Chandler Whitmer threw for 163 yards and a touchdown Saturday in Connecticut's first Blue and White Spring game under new coach Bob Diaco.
Notre Dame's defense has a different mindset.
Bob Diaco walked around Connecticut's football complex with a pad and pen shortly after becoming the Huskies' new head coach.
UConn football coach Bob Diaco signed 14 players to his first recruiting class Wednesday, including one of the top high school running backs in the nation.
UConn's Bob Diaco insists he didn't hire Don Patterson to be his mentor.
New Notre Dame defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder said Tuesday he won't decide on what type of defensive scheme he plans to run until he has time to evaluate the talent the Fighting Irish have.
STORRS, Conn. (AP) — UConn coach Bob Diaco has finished putting together his staff.
Connecticut has hired Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco as its football coach.
Connecticut has hired Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco as its football coach, a person with knowledge of the decision told The Associated Press.
Manti Te'o's 21 tackles were the most by a Notre Dame player in four years. Still, the talented inside linebacker couldn't stop the Irish from losing yet another game, this time to Stanford
Notre Dame's leaky defense, the one that gave up yards in bunches a year ago _ especially during a four-game losing streak to end the season _ is pretty much old news. At least that's how Kerry Neal sees it.
"There's a long way to go," Diaco said. "Everyone, including me, has a long way to go collectively. I am excited about the role, the job and the task in front. I am energized by the change emotionally and physically with the team. We are enjoying that work and it's been very fulfilling."
"I thought they all did things well," Diaco said.