- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Topic - Bob Dinneen
"Nothing has changed with regard to ethanol production costs or efficiencies," Dinneen said. "The only change has been abject failure of the rail system to adequately address the needs of all its customers."
RFA President and CEO Bob Dinneen said railroads should take the blame for ethanol prices jumping more than $1 a gallon between early February and late March.