- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Topic - Bob Dove
"It looked like three white stripes on Willie's chest," Dove told me, "— the scar tissue from the cleats."
"It's no more significant to the first day of a session than the fifth day or the 12th day or any day," said Mr. Dove, who served as parliamentarian from 1981 to 1987, and again from 1995 to 2001.