- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bob Ferguson
Attorney General Bob Ferguson explained his gay discrimination lawsuit against a Richland florist during his visit Wednesday to the Tri-Cities.
The state attorney general's office is prosecuting the owner of a 41-foot fishing boat that sank in the Columbia River last July near Finley, spilling about 50 gallons of diesel fuel.
The Yakima City Council has voted 6-1 to ban state-licensed marijuana operations in the city.
Criminal charges have been filed against the owners of two derelict vessels that recently sank and leaked hundreds of gallons of fuel into Puget Sound, Attorney General Bob Ferguson announced Wednesday.
Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson and the ACLU are bringing suit against a woman who sells flowers for a living ("Wash. state attorney general sues florist for refusing to supply flowers to a same-sex wedding," Web, April 11). For years, she has sold flowers to two men who happen to be homosexual. The men asked her to do the floral arrangements for their upcoming same-sex union, but she declined, stating that her conscience, morals and religious beliefs did not allow her to participate actively in such an event.
There are few things U.S. workers value more than protecting the fruits of their labor and creativity. On Friday — World Intellectual Property Day — businesses across sectors and throughout the country celebrate American innovation, the millions of high-paying jobs it creates and the invaluable role it plays in rebuilding our economy.
Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson has filed a suit against a florist who refused to serve as the flower supplier for a same-sex wedding.
Washington has joined more than a dozen states defending same-sex marriage in a pair of landmark cases to be argued before the U.S. Supreme Court next month.
Cadillac unveiled the 2014 ELR at the North American International Auto Show. The sleek luxury coupe features the first application of Extended Range Electric Vehicle technology by a full-line luxury automotive brand.
KENNEWICK, Wash. (AP) - Attorney General Bob Ferguson explained his gay discrimination lawsuit against a Richland florist during his visit Wednesday to the Tri-Cities.
He told a Rotary Club meeting that Arlene's Flowers is violating consumer protection law by refusing to sell flowers for a same-sex wedding.