- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Bob Fertik
They've tried everything to stop us — riot police, mass arrests, pepper spray, helicopters, police horses and endless Fox News lies — but we refuse to quit," says Bob Fertik, founder of Democrats.com, the million-member grass-roots group that bills itself as "the aggressive progressives," which has crafted the Progressive Caucus People's Budget just in case the supercommittee can't come up with anything in the next few days.
"There's nothing we can't achieve if we set our minds to it, and keep fighting. We've truly just begun," Mr. Fertik says.