- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Bob Filner Items
Kevin Faulconer has been sworn in as the 36th mayor of San Diego, making the city the nation's largest to have a Republican leader.
A San Diego woman who accused former Mayor Bob Filner of sexually harassing her has received a public apology and special honor from the City Council.
The San Diego Chargers are eager to resume their long, winding push for a new stadium now that Republican Kevin Faulconer has been elected mayor.
A moderate Republican city councilman scored a decisive win in the election for San Diego mayor, offering a dose of good news for a party that has fared poorly in California and in races to lead major American cities.
Your daily look at late-breaking California news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
A Republican city councilman held a commanding lead Tuesday in a contest for mayor of San Diego to replace Bob Filner, who resigned amid a torrent of sexual harassment allegations.
San Diego voters chose Republican Kevin Faulconer over Democrat David Alvarez to replace disgraced former Mayor Bob Filner.
President Obama's endorsement didn't help the Democratic candidate for mayor of San Diego as Republican Kevin Faulconer won a special election Tuesday to lead the nation's eighth-largest city.
Your daily look at late-breaking California news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday: