- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Bob Filner Items
A luxury car dealer on Thursday became the second person to plead guilty in a case alleging that a Mexican businessman illegally funneled more than $500,000 to support San Diego politicians, including $120,000 to back former Mayor Bob Filner.
A three-month house arrest ended Sunday for former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, who resigned in August after less than nine months in office amid a torrent of sexual harassment allegations from numerous women.
Months after Bob Filner stepped down as San Diego's mayor amid a sexual harassment scandal, the county grand jury is proposing a change that would make it easier to remove elected officials from office.
A San Diego woman who accused former Mayor Bob Filner of sexually harassing her has received a public apology and special honor from the City Council.
President Obama's endorsement didn't help the Democratic candidate for mayor of San Diego as Republican Kevin Faulconer won a special election Tuesday to lead the nation's eighth-largest city.
San Diego voters chose Republican Kevin Faulconer over Democrat David Alvarez to replace disgraced former Mayor Bob Filner.
A Republican city councilman held a commanding lead Tuesday in a contest for mayor of San Diego to replace Bob Filner, who resigned amid a torrent of sexual harassment allegations.
A moderate Republican city councilman scored a decisive win in the election for San Diego mayor, offering a dose of good news for a party that has fared poorly in California and in races to lead major American cities.
The San Diego Chargers are eager to resume their long, winding push for a new stadium now that Republican Kevin Faulconer has been elected mayor.