- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Bob Filner Items
A luxury car dealer on Thursday became the second person to plead guilty in a case alleging that a Mexican businessman illegally funneled more than $500,000 to support San Diego politicians, including $120,000 to back former Mayor Bob Filner.
A three-month house arrest ended Sunday for former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, who resigned in August after less than nine months in office amid a torrent of sexual harassment allegations from numerous women.
Months after Bob Filner stepped down as San Diego's mayor amid a sexual harassment scandal, the county grand jury is proposing a change that would make it easier to remove elected officials from office.
A San Diego woman who accused former Mayor Bob Filner of sexually harassing her has received a public apology and special honor from the City Council.
President Obama's endorsement didn't help the Democratic candidate for mayor of San Diego as Republican Kevin Faulconer won a special election Tuesday to lead the nation's eighth-largest city.
San Diego voters chose Republican Kevin Faulconer over Democrat David Alvarez to replace disgraced former Mayor Bob Filner.
A Republican city councilman held a commanding lead Tuesday in a contest for mayor of San Diego to replace Bob Filner, who resigned amid a torrent of sexual harassment allegations.
A moderate Republican city councilman scored a decisive win in the election for San Diego mayor, offering a dose of good news for a party that has fared poorly in California and in races to lead major American cities.
The San Diego Chargers are eager to resume their long, winding push for a new stadium now that Republican Kevin Faulconer has been elected mayor.