- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Bob Filner Items
Disgraced former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner will receive a pension check on Halloween, according to a spokesman for the city's employee retirement system.
Former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, driven from office by sexual harassment allegations, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to felony false imprisonment and two counts of misdemeanor battery involving three women.
Bob Filner handed out $86,000 in raises to several of his staff members prior to resigning in disgrace as mayor of San Diego, a local television station revealed.
The Obama administration made its case for a possible military strike against Syria, and Nidal Hasan was sentenced to death for the Fort Hood Massacre. On the international stage, the British House of Commons rejected a proposal from British Prime Minister David Cameron that would have given America's ally the ability to join it in a military campaign against Syria. Here's a recap, or wrap, of the week that was from The Washington Times.
San Diego Mayor Bob Filner’s final day has dawned, and he’s expected to pack up and leave his office Friday amid a sea of sexual harassment charges from 18 women, at last count.
San Diego Mayor Bob Filner’s resignation deal is only effective if the City Council agrees to pay all his legal fees and any settlements that might stem from his numerous sexual harassment charges – a trade-off that could cost taxpayers big bucks, a local media outlet reported.
Two quite different 21st-century Americas are emerging. The nation is not so much divided by "wars" between the rich and poor, men and women, or white and non-white. Instead, there is the world of reality versus that of triviality.
San Diego Mayor Bob Filner has agreed to resign amid numerous sexual harassment claims, as part of a deal reached this week with city officials, NBC 7 News first reported.
Bullet points: Well, that's one way to get the point across.