- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Bob Filner Items
Bullet points: Well, that's one way to get the point across.
Supporters for San Diego Mayor Bob Filner are rallying at City Hall on Monday, a day after a signature-gathering campaign to qualify a recall vote got underway against the embattled Democrat.
The effort to recall San Diego's embattled mayor is kicking off in the nation's eighth-largest city Sunday, one day before Bob Filner is set to return to work at City Hall after undergoing behavior therapy.
A great-grandmother and part-time San Diego City Hall employee pleaded with Mayor Bob Filner to resign Thursday afternoon, after coming forward as the 16th woman to claim sexual harassment against the Democrat.
San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is challenging a recall effort by touting progress the city has made during his term — an indication that he has no intention of resigning.
San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is officially banned from at least four Hooters locations in the city, with the restaurants prominently displaying anti-Filner posters originally created by conservative radio host Glenn Beck, The Blaze reported.
A city employee of 32 years is now the 14th woman to come forward with claims that she was sexually harassed, even assaulted by San Diego's embattled mayor Bob Filner.
As Ariel Castro, the convicted kidnapper, rapist and baby killer, shuffled off in chains to the hoosegow, I thought, why was there so little reportage or commentary about his idiotic statement made in an Ohio courtroom?
Just two days after San Diego Mayor Bob Filner headed to treatment for psychiatric issues, two more women — both military veterans — have stepped forward to accuse him of sexual harassment.