- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Bob Filner Items
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My doctor has approved use of the Phillips Self Testing PT/INR machine. Medicare will pay 80 percent of the test strip cost. Does TRICARE cover PT/INR self testing? Thank you.
Dear Sgt Shaft: I have a brother who is currently incarcerated and receiving his 10 percent of his veteran disability benefits. He has a daughter who is 21 and is having a hard time. She would like to make a claim of apportionment. What V.A. form would she need to complete? Are there any additional proof or paper work that needs to be submitted with it?
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I am a retired Marine, and a friend of mine has been receiving a check from her ex-husband's retirement. She did not get one recently and called to inquire why. All they told her was that he was in a non-pay status and would not elaborate. What circumstances would cause this non-pay status?
The expense of caring for veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars is an unfunded budget liability for U.S. taxpayers that in years to come will rival the cost of entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare, lawmakers will be told Thursday.
A bipartisan group of House members on Thursday put forward a resolution calling for the Iranian government to cease the oppression of its people and political dissidents.
Dear Sgt. Shaft:
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
MEK a terrorist cult