- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Bob Gates
Recent editorials from Louisiana newspapers:
You will perhaps forgive me if I have found all this bellyaching about retired Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates' so-called indiscretion, indignation and candor a bit hard to take.
Only Washington could create a sleazy charlatan like Bob Gates and pass him off as some bipartisan example of competence and honor.
I see that Bob has, this week, claimed he felt the historian's obligation to write his memoir accurately and to pull no punches.
he says that Hillary Clinton has a winning sense of humor, I would have to see what she was laughing at.