- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Tammy Bruce
Obama's senseless flight ban punished an ally and no one else
Topic - Bob Gates
You will perhaps forgive me if I have found all this bellyaching about retired Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates' so-called indiscretion, indignation and candor a bit hard to take.
Only Washington could create a sleazy charlatan like Bob Gates and pass him off as some bipartisan example of competence and honor.
I see that Bob has, this week, claimed he felt the historian's obligation to write his memoir accurately and to pull no punches.
he says that Hillary Clinton has a winning sense of humor, I would have to see what she was laughing at.