- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Bob Gates
You will perhaps forgive me if I have found all this bellyaching about retired Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates' so-called indiscretion, indignation and candor a bit hard to take.
Only Washington could create a sleazy charlatan like Bob Gates and pass him off as some bipartisan example of competence and honor.
I see that Bob has, this week, claimed he felt the historian's obligation to write his memoir accurately and to pull no punches.
he says that Hillary Clinton has a winning sense of humor, I would have to see what she was laughing at.