- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Bob Geldof Items
An inquest into the death of 25-year-old Peaches Geldof, the second daughter of musician Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, has revealed that heroin likely played a role.
Heroin likely contributed to the sudden death of British model and television personality Peaches Geldof, a British inquest revealed Thursday - a sad echo of the life of the 25-year-old's mother, who died of a heroin overdose when Geldof was young.
An autopsy on Peaches Geldof was inconclusive and toxicology tests will be conducted in an attempt to determine what killed the 25-year-old celebrity, police said Wednesday.
British police are investigating the unexplained death of 25-year-old celebrity Peaches Geldof and say they will hand their findings to a coroner.
Peaches Geldof, the second daughter of musician Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, has died at age 25.
Model and media personality Peaches Geldof, the second daughter of Irish singer Bob Geldof and member of a talented, troubled family who grew up in the glare of Britain's tabloid press, was found dead Monday at age 25.
Entertainer Bob Geldof's agent says his 25-year-old daughter Peaches has died. .
Bob Geldof is being awarded an honorary doctorate from an Israeli university for his work to end hunger in Africa and raise awareness about poverty.