- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Latest Bob Goodlatte Items
Obama’s new definition is that if he deems your country unsafe, you can come to America and stay in America. And you can collect valuable benefits that help transform the “land of the free” into the Land of the Freebies.
House Speaker John A. Boehner's call to sue President Obama for overstepping the bounds of executive authority marks a stunning break for Republicans, who for years have tried to keep the courts out of the big questions of the day.
Congressman Bob Goodlatte, Republican from the 6th district of Virginia, responds to a question from Dr. Ben Carson at TellDC asks if a chronically depressed economy causes dependency on government.
House Republicans are raising concerns about the revival of a Clinton-era domestic terrorism task force, warning it has the potential to become a tool for the Obama administration to silence political opponents — including those who favor limited government and support Second Amendment rights — by branding them terrorists.
President Barack Obama's latest attempt to pressure House Republicans to act on immigration legislation will backfire and make action harder, a House chairman said Thursday.
A top House Republican urged President Obama on Tuesday to ensure Border Patrol agents will have access to rugged and remote mountain ranges along the Mexican border that the president is designating as a national monument.
The answer to President Obama’s failure to enforce immigration laws is to take away his unilateral control and start sharing enforcement power with state and local authorities, the chairman of the House Committee on the Judiciary says.
The Senate, supposedly Capitol Hill's more deliberative body, could take a lesson from Bob Goodlatte.
Here are excerpts from recent editorials in Arkansas newspapers: