- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Bob Henry
Bob Henry, a producer and director of television variety shows including "The Nat King Cole Show" and "The Flip Wilson Show," has died.
Betty White has a suggestion for longtime friend Carl Reiner as he marks his 90th birthday: "Milk it."
"We appreciate the trust you (Materne) placed in our community to bring this venture here," said Nampa Mayor Bob Henry. "And you need to understand that we take this relationship very seriously and we are going to be a wonderful partner with you."
A Tuesday statement from the Pageant of the Masters art festival, where he was a director, said Mr. Henry died Sunday at his home in Laguna Beach, Calif.