- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bob Huggins
West Virginia coach Bob Huggins says guard Eron Harris plans to transfer.
In what could have been his final game at Georgetown, Markel Starks played to the deafining crowd in Georgetown's NIT win over West Virginia.
Jonathan Holmes, Javan Felix and the rest of the guys from Texas saw how well West Virginia played in a high-scoring upset of No. 10 Kansas to finish off the regular season.
The best game of Andrew Wiggins' short Kansas career helped temper the fact that the regular-season champion Jayhawks are limping into the Big 12 tournament with losses in two of their last three games.
Its NCAA chances all but gone, West Virginia showed it still has some fight left in a lackluster season.
Bob Huggins fielded several questions about why his team fell apart late in a loss to Oklahoma.
By his own admission, West Virginia coach Bob Huggins' team defense has been atrocious for three games.
West Virginia blew out Iowa State two weeks ago because it hit 13 3-pointers and shot 54 percent from the field.
After nearly two hours of watching Texas score in just about every way possible from all over the court, West Virginia coach Bob Huggins slumped into his seat and put his hand on his chin.
Every time West Virginia coach Bob Huggins looked to the scorer's table, Kansas coach Bill Self was getting ready to send another line change into the game.
With about 5 minutes remaining Saturday, West Virginia trailed No. 8 Kansas by four points, and Mountaineers coach Bob Huggins said later his team had the game right where it wanted it.
Juwan Staten was supposed to be the sidekick to Eron Harris for what was expected to be another rebuilding year at West Virginia.
Juwan Staten made up for all those missed free throws with a game-winning drive for West Virginia.
West Virginia's Eron Harris was nearly unstoppable when he was on the court.
West Virginia coach Bob Huggins is still trying to get a young roster to consistently play up to his expectations.
Coach Bob Huggins announced Phillip's signing Wednesday, saying he'll give the Mountaineers some versatility at guard along with some help on defense.
"I told them, I'm 60 and they have to stop doing this," Huggins said. "When we're up, we've got to make free throws and stop throwing it around."