- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
Latest Bob Jarvis Items
Jonathan Martin could sue the Miami Dolphins for big money under a variety of workplace laws that make employers liable for bullying, harassment and discrimination _ even if the team's hierarchy didn't know about it, according to several legal experts.
Rep. Allen B. West, a Republican, took the first steps in a legal challenge Wednesday in his closely watched re-election bid even as his Democratic opponent, Patrick Murphy, declared a razor-thin victory.