- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Bob Kagohara
"I'm a third-generation Coloradoan, and this isn't the Colorado I grew up in," said Bob Kagohara, wearing a pro-Second Amendment T-shirt and holding a "Recall Hudak" sign. "People from California have moved in and turned it into a Bloomberg state."
"Because of the John Morse and Angela Giron recalls, that got a lot of interest going in this district," said Mr. Kagohara. "So there's more interest, but at the same time, she's got her people organized, too."