- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
Topic - Bob Lady
The Obama administration has a penchant for not safeguarding agents of the U.S. government that it ought to protect, while at the same time protecting errant civil servants, some of whom belong in jail.
Italian security officers listened, via hidden microphones, as an instructor lectured a group of aspiring terrorists in Milan. Apparently brandishing a mobile phone, he said, "Do you see this? This was created by an enemy of God. You can't imagine how many operations this has made fail and how many arrests it has caused. You can use it to communicate. It's fast. But it causes you huge problems. They created it, and they know how to intercept it."