- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Bob Marshall
There's been no free path to potential victory for Barbara Comstock as she tries to win the Republican primary contest next Saturday for the 10th Congressional District in northern Virginia.
To suggest that disabled children are God's vengeance against women who have abortions dehumanizes those who are disabled and portrays a shockingly spiteful, Old Testament vision of God.
A bipartisan group of delegates demanded Friday that Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe appoint a special counsel to defend the state's voter-approved constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage, just one day after Virginia's top law enforcement official said that he will actively seek to overturn the law.
Polls, pundits and the press all see Tuesday's Republican Senate primary is little more than a partisan coronation for former Sen. George Allen.
"Based on polling trends and the direction the governor's race has taken over the past several weeks, we firmly believe that candidate Tom Tancredo represents Colorado's best choice in this race," said Bob Marshall, secretary of Hear Us Now, which organized this year's Denver Tax Day tea parties.
Delegate Bob Marshall, Prince William Republican and one of the Virginia House's most conservative members, says he's still hearing from people who want him to throw his hat in the ring.