- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Bob Marshall Items
There's been no free path to potential victory for Barbara Comstock as she tries to win the Republican primary contest next Saturday for the 10th Congressional District in northern Virginia.
To suggest that disabled children are God's vengeance against women who have abortions dehumanizes those who are disabled and portrays a shockingly spiteful, Old Testament vision of God.
A bipartisan group of delegates demanded Friday that Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe appoint a special counsel to defend the state's voter-approved constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage, just one day after Virginia's top law enforcement official said that he will actively seek to overturn the law.
Polls, pundits and the press all see Tuesday's Republican Senate primary is little more than a partisan coronation for former Sen. George Allen.