- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Bob Mcdonnell Items
President Obama has declined Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's request to stop in Louisa, the site of a 5.8-magnitude earthquake, when he swings through the state next week in an effort to boost support for his jobs package.
President Obama has turned down Gov. Bob McDonnell's request to visit the small town at the epicenter of August's earthquake while he's in Virginia pushing his jobs plan.
Maryland moving toward gas-tax hike for transportation needs; D.C. council pins hopes on new agency; Report: Virginia must improve Medicaid program; Md. Rep. Edwards critical of redistricting map; Agents at Dulles find 245 grams of cocaine in doorknob; Poll: Most Marylanders want wind energy; McDonnell invites Obama to tour quake damage; Metro released proposed changes to station names.
The voters may not be in agreement with his policies but Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell continues to see his job-approval ratings climb.
The Capitol of Virginia, onetime seat of the Confederacy, is being converted for a few weeks more in keeping with how it looked at the close of the Civil War _ for filming scenes from Steve Spielberg's major production, "Lincoln."
Candidates running for the Virginia Senate in Loudoun County districts largely agreed at a forum Tuesday on the importance of finding a dedicated stream of revenue for the region's perpetually clogged roads and completing the Dulles Metrorail project — though how to pay for each was another matter.
The McDonnell administration is asking Virginia agencies to brace for potential cuts of 2 percent to 6 percent as he begins to prepare his one-and-only full biennial budget.
Real estate mogul Donald Trump is marking the opening of his Virginia wine enterprise, which he purchased from former socialite Patricia Kluge and her husband after the bank foreclosed on their business.
Calls for higher fuel taxes are coming from an unexpected place: the trucking industry.