- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Bob Mcnair Items
Bill O'Brien got a bit antsy as his introductory press conference with the Houston Texans started to drag on and a question was posed about how much he knows about his new team.
Gary Kubiak is out in Houston, the first NFL coach relieved of his duties. With three weeks remaining in the regular season, from North (Leslie Frazier) to South (Mike Munchak), from East (Mike Shanahan) to West (Dennis Allen), there are plenty more candidates to get canned.
The team announced the decision one day after the Texans lost 27-20 at Jacksonville, a stunning fall for a team that expected to make a Super Bowl run. Houston played miserably and was flagged 14 times for a franchise-record 177 yards.
Gary Kubiak pulled the Texans out of the NFL basement and remains the only coach to take them to the playoffs.
The Houston Texans announced contract extensions Thursday for general manager Rick Smith and coach Gary Kubiak, rewarding them for taking the team to the playoffs last year for the first time.
New York Giants owner John Mara was appointed chairman of the NFL Management Council, the league's most powerful committee.
Texans owner Bob McNair says the team has the strongest coaching staff it's ever had following the hiring of Wade Phillips as defensive coordinator.
Wade Phillips knows how he can fix the Houston Texans' defense.
Wade Phillips faces a challenge in fixing the Houston Texans' defense.