- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
Latest Bob Melvin Items
As if Tommy Milone needed any more pressure on him after the Oakland Athletics lost his first five starts, the team sent struggling Dan Straily to Triple-A Sacramento before the game - sending a message that he could be next one bumped from the rotation.
The Oakland Athletics placed reliever Ryan Cook on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right forearm Friday, sent struggling starter Dan Straily to Triple-A Sacramento and called up relievers Fernando Rodriguez and Joe Savery.
Daric Barton didn't bat and barely got on the field. He still made the game-saving play.
After scoring 25 runs over three games, Oakland's offense finally stalled.
Derek Norris and the Oakland Athletics wasted no time changing their fortunes against Texas left-hander Martin Perez.
When Yu Darvish walked Oakland's No. 9 hitter for the second time, Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington went to the mound to get his ace.
Athletics right-hander A.J. Griffin is scheduled to have elbow surgery Wednesday, and will miss the entire season with fellow third-year starter Jarrod Parker.
Sonny Gray came off the mound and into the Oakland dugout after the eighth inning purposely trying to avoid contact with manager Bob Melvin.
Tommy Milone said he had his best outing of the year Sunday against the Astros.