- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Bob Melvin Items
John Jaso took the field with the rest of his Oakland Athletics teammates for their first full-squad workout of spring training on Thursday.
Despite getting hurt late last season, A.J. Griffin has already shown he can handle a heavy workload for the Oakland Athletics.
Sonny Gray was a non-roster invitee to the Oakland Athletics spring training camp last year, overshadowed by older and more proven players.
Scott Kazmir is walking into a different situation with the Oakland Athletics and a most different role.
Five things to know about the Oakland Athletics as they start spring training camp:
With a shortened swing and newfound swagger following his most rigorous offseason of training yet that helped him pack on 15 pounds of muscle, Yoenis Cespedes wants to forget all the frustrations of last year.
Bartolo Colon never expected to be pitching at age 40, not in the playoffs, and especially not as the Game 1 starter.
Major League Baseball says the umpires were wrong.
Umpires failed to reverse a disputed tying home run by Oakland's Adam Rosales after a video review Wednesday. MLB executive vice president Joe Torre says the judgment call by umpire Angel Hernandez and his crew "stands as final."