- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
Latest Bob Melvin Items
Scott Kazmir will have to wait at least one more day to make his debut for the Oakland Athletics and pitch against his former team.
Junior Lake's big day helped bail out Jason Hammel.
Oakland's Yoenis Cespedes hit his first home run of spring training, but the Seattle Mariners rallied for four runs in the ninth inning to beat a split-squad of Athletics on Sunday.
Yusmeiro Petit struck out seven in four impressive innings, sending the San Francisco Giants to a 3-0 victory over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night.
The Oakland Athletics scratched left-hander Scott Kazmir from their spring game against the Chicago Cubs on Monday due to left triceps stiffness.
Jarrod Parker and A.J. Griffin will probably start the season on the disabled list instead of in the Oakland Athletics' rotation.
Jed Lowrie's bases-clearing double in a four-run fourth inning propelled the Oakland A's to a 10-5 win over the Colorado Rockies on Thursday night.
Josh Donaldson hit his first home run of the spring and the Oakland Athletics tied the Chicago White Sox 2-2 in a game stopped after nine innings Sunday.
Brett Anderson pitched three positive innings in his first start against his former team on Saturday, helping the Colorado Rockies to a 5-4 victory over the Oakland Athletics.