- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Bob Melvin Items
New Oakland closer Jim Johnson was glad to get through his first outing of the spring with the Athletics, and manager Bob Melvin is allowing him to prepare at his own pace.
Oakland Athletics catcher John Jaso will take his place behind home plate in a game for the first time since suffering a concussion when he was struck by a foul tip on July 24.
Sean Doolittle had a cast covering his right wrist three years ago, the latest in a series of injuries that cost him nearly three years of his professional career.
Sam Fuld has never backed down from a challenge and that's been a major reason he's still playing professional baseball. He's facing his latest test trying to make the roster of the Oakland Athletics as a reserve outfielder.
John Jaso took the field with the rest of his Oakland Athletics teammates for their first full-squad workout of spring training on Thursday.
Despite getting hurt late last season, A.J. Griffin has already shown he can handle a heavy workload for the Oakland Athletics.
Sonny Gray was a non-roster invitee to the Oakland Athletics spring training camp last year, overshadowed by older and more proven players.
Scott Kazmir is walking into a different situation with the Oakland Athletics and a most different role.
Five things to know about the Oakland Athletics as they start spring training camp: