- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Bob Nelson
San Diego has made the short list of venues being considered to host the 35th America's Cup in 2017, port commission chairman Bob Nelson said Friday.
Catching up with Bob Nelson these days is a bit like trying to schedule a chat with Macklemore or Richard Sherman.
The Port of San Diego is working with its partners to carefully analyze this opportunity to host the 'Super Bowl of sailing,' " Nelson said in his statement.
SAN DIEGO (AP) - San Diego has made the short list of venues being considered to host the 35th America's Cup in 2017, port commission chairman Bob Nelson said.