- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
Latest Bob Pittman Items
A former AOL executive says Facebook has a lot in common with the one-time online powerhouse.
Clear Channel CEO Bob Pittman says that the radio company will keep part of its iHeart Radio online service ad-free for at least a few more months, explaining that a consumer backlash against ads on Pandora Media Inc.'s competing service serves as a "cautionary tale."
Clear Channel is giving Madonna all its luvin'.
Radio broadcasting giant Clear Channel is breaking into the TV production business.
On the heels of organizing a two-day concert in Las Vegas that kicked off Clear Channel's iHeart Radio online radio service, media veteran Bob Pittman was named Sunday as chief executive of its parent company, CC Media Holdings Inc.
Jay-Z rapped about his beef with corporate radio in the monster jam "99 Problems," noting that stations won't play his hits if he doesn't do their shows. But on Friday, he played savior to radio station giant Clear Channel, headlining a two-night concert billed as the largest in radio history and a major step toward keeping the industry alive in the dot-com era.
Radio station giant Clear Channel Communications Inc. is revamping its website and mobile products to imitate the personalized music offerings at Pandora, an online service that is growing in popularity.