- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
Latest Bob Sanders Items
Strong safety Bob Sanders, who's missed more games than he's played since coming into the NFL in 2004, was put on season-ending injured reserve by the San Diego Chargers on Wednesday.
The San Diego Chargers agreed to terms with three veteran free agents linebacker Takeo Spikes, tackle Jeromey Clary and tight end Randy McMichael on Tuesday.
A person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press that safety Bob Sanders has agreed to a one-year deal with the San Diego Chargers.
Bob Sanders couldn't stay healthy and the Indianapolis Colts couldn't afford to keep investing in the oft-injured safety.
The Indianapolis Colts' already beleaguered defense took another hit Tuesday.
Look out, NFL. The defending AFC champion Colts finally have their dream defense _ fast, experienced, deep and getting better.