- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
- Space probe on course to land on mile-wide comet
- New budget accord saves $23 billion — after $65 billion spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
Latest Bob Schieffer Items
The 50th-anniversary coverage of the Kennedy assassination on CBS News won't include the recollections of its longtime anchor Dan Rather, further proof of the lingering bitterness following Rather's messy exit and subsequent lawsuit against the network.
We now know that President Obama's national security warnings were written in disappearing ink that fades the moment he gets into trouble.
Eric H. Holder Jr. is arguably the worst attorney general of all time. He obstructed inquiries by the U.S Commission for Civil Rights into the New Black Panther voter intimidation case. He was held in contempt of Congress for his obfuscation of the Justice Department's Mexican gun-running investigation.
President Obama's foreign policy speech was stopped multiple times by Code Pink heckling, and Lois Lerner was suspended from the her position at the IRS. On the international stage, two men in the United Kingdom murdered a soldier in the streets of London. Here's a recap, or wrap, of the week that was from The Washington Times.
With each developing scandal, the picture of an arrogant administration abusing its power grows clearer.
Federal and some state government officials have decided to use the Sandy Hook Elementary School atrocity as an excuse to attack and eviscerate the Second Amendment. I have yet to hear any news reporter challenge these leaders on their misleading statements. In fact, many seem to do just the opposite. Bob Schieffer of CBS News even went so far recently as to liken President Obama's confrontation with the National Rifle Association (NRA) to our nation's fight against Nazism.
The second inauguration of President Barack Obama gave television networks a chance to bask in the majesty of a Washington event that unites Americans of all beliefs and ideologies _ at least for a moment.
Barack Obama is laying out a revolutionary agenda for his second term, and he’s calling up his heaviest artillery to enforce the transformative presidency delayed in the first. The campaign to confirm Chuck Hagel will be no campaign for the fainthearted summer soldiers who know only small-caliber combat.
Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford, who left public life two years ago after mysteriously disappearing to visit his then-mistress in Argentina, is poised to re-enter the political arena.